Funny Philly fully responds to all alleged infringement notices to fully comply with Digital Millennium Copy Right Act of 1998 (DMCA). If you believe that your copyrighted work has been used in a way that constitutes as copyright infringement and is accessible via our Service, you must provide formal written communication of the details associated for the complaint to be valid.
The elements to include are:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed
- Identification of where the claimed infringing material is located on the Service
- Include an electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner
- Sufficient contact information such as address, telephone number, and email address
- A statement that the complaining party has good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law
- A statement provided under penalty of perjury that all provided information is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or is authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
Please be aware that under federal law you will be liable for damages, including costs and attorney fees, if you misrepresent information listed on our Service that is infringing on your copyright. Please also know these requirements are just to notify Funny Philadelphia of the infringement and do not constitute as legal advice. You may want to contact an attorney to better understand your full rights and obligations under the DMCA and other applicable laws.
Please send us both a physical and electronic version of this report.
Send a physical copy of your claim here:
DMCA Registered Agent
P.O. Box 48
Lafayette Hill, PA 19444
Send an electronic copy here with subject “Copyright Infringement Report”: email@example.com
Once we’ve received the proper bona fide infringement notification, we will then proceed to remove the infringed material and notify the copyright owner of having done so. Further, in accordance with DMCA, we will terminate any User accounts that continue to repeatedly post copyrighted or infringing content.
If you have additional questions or concerns that are not answered here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org